Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Waiting

So you'll see from the post time that it is after midnight. I believe that I am now officially on my summer schedule. In the summer Bob works later (right now 3 to midnight) and I work later at the theater. Changes our entire sleeping schedule. A little rough at the start, but then you get into it. Plus it doesn't get completely dark now so that helps.

Tonight I was sitting here checking email and I started t get a little worried about Bob. It was 11:55 pm and I was worried that he wasn't home yet. I forgot that today was the first day he is working 3 to midnight. When I called him, he just laughed. Hey, I was worried.

Aunt Mary and Uncle Phil will be here in 10 hours and 28 minutes, so of course we are all fired up and who knows when we will head off to bed. Plus I had a nap today. I had an eye doctor appointment and then a dentist appointment. Three fillings today. Almost all done - just need to finish the implant and then I need a crown. That's why I needed to nap. I was all novocained up. Both sides of my mouth. Now it just aches. Hopefully by morning it will feel better.

Last night I read my mom's recent blog to Bob. It had us laughing so hard. What six year uses the term "lolly gags". Oh, love that boy. It's a funny blog about being a mom. Which of course I know nothing about, but it made me laugh and laugh. I'll be rereading it regularly. I also read Ashley's blog about E.Tate. He is a character. I just can't wait to get home and squeeze him. Actually all of our nieces and nephews. It is hard to not wish time to go by faster knowing that we will see everyone soon. And squeeze everyone soon! Be warned. MJ

2 comments:

Marlys said...

Good stuff, Molly. I think you know more about being a 'mom' than you let on, or maybe realize. I get all kinds of 'motherly advice' from you whether I want it or not...LOL. Isn't that what Moms do! (insert sarcastic grin here)

Scotty, what do you think?

Marlys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.