Thursday, June 12, 2008

Third Day



We are up and having coffee, blogging and Aunt Mary is trying to send out pictures and emails. Her computer has been having problems. Maybe it worked today. She has been trying. My mom pointed out that there haven't been any pictures of bob yet, so here are a couple. Bob has class right now, so he wasn't with us yesterday.
We are still deciding what to do today. I am reworking my list, Sheri knows all about this! I can't help it, it keeps me moving. Got to check it off the list. One thing, there is never enough time to do it all, even when you don't have much on your list. But it has been wonderful to visit and be with family again.
We had 2 sets of visitors last year, 3 this year, who is coming next year?

2 comments:

Marlys said...

Hey Bob, nice to see ya! Supper 'smells' good (but I don't think I will let the little kids see you putting your hands so close to the fire...burnie, burnie).

Unknown said...

My parents are on their way to alaska - did you email her back? They'd love to stop by cause they'll be in the area.

here email is theresavanderhorst1@gmail.com
her blog is http://theresavanderhorst.blogspot.com/

they left 2 weeks ago and i believe are almost to alaska.

y