Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Still Waiting

Ok, lets be honest, I am not the most patient person. I get ant-sy. I can't help it, nervous energy. I thought that A Mary and U Phil came in at 11 am, but it is actually 1:30 pm. When you wake up at 6:30, that makes for a long wait. I did talk to Gram for an hour this morning. We don't do that enough.

Do you know that Bob does not like spiders? We make a good pair. I hate snakes and he is okay with them. He hates spiders and they don't bother me. Anyway, out on our deck he has a stick and it is a special stick. It's his web remover. You should see him out there each and every morning destroying webs. I almost was going to take a picture this morning, but he moved to quick. He looks like he is conducting a symphony out there. It's too cute.

This is the first time that we have been home together in a while. He is making shish-kabobs. The best part is that each piece he puts on the stick he says. So for example, "next (says in a singing voice, orange, chicken, whoops, wasn't suppose to do that, oh, lets go with green next, onion (again singing, tomato (singing), pork/chicken, and I need yellow, some more onion, some more pork, some more chicken, onion, tomato (singing again) whoooooo". Anyway, you get the picture.

It's almost noon. We'll be leaving here soon. Bob says 12:45 pm we are leaving. I'd leave now if I had my way, waiting! MJ

1 comment:

Marlys said...

Molly, remember how I told you to put the camera on "Sports"; that ought to help you capture those moments when Bob is 'conducting'!

I happen to know that your waiting is over but Oh! how you two make an adventure out of everything! I miss seeing that and hearing your voices....well, I hear Molly often and sometimes Bob in the background...just can't get enough.