Friday, June 20, 2008

Bob's "Ocean Going Vessel"


See the dot, just coming out of the trees? Yeap, that is Bob and Uncle Phil. Bob really wanted to go out in the "Ocean Going Vessel"(it's Nate and Colin's boat, Bob pays for the slip) with Uncle Phil, so Saturday morning (June 14th), they went out it in. I told him "Good Luck" when he said that he was going to ask Uncle Phil. But they went. Please notice the cruise ship in the background. That is how tiny the "ocean going vessel" is. I refuse to go out in it. It is a bathtub and that is the ocean, thank you very much. They had a good time. Oh yeah, did I mention that they got boarded by the Coast Guard? Figuratively speaking of course, there is not enough room for them to actually "climb on board". It was all good, except that the boat was missing the floatation device. It's on the boat now and Bob emailed it to the Coast Guard, so hopefully he won't have to pay a fine. So after this, we went on the helicopter ride. MJ

1 comment:

Marlys said...

This picture is just TOO COOL. I don't have my magnifying glass, is that Bob standing on the left side of the "OGV" and where did you say Uncle Phil is?.....LOL I am so glad they had a good time....but it looks 'white knuckle' to me!