Wednesday, June 11, 2008

First Day, Tuesday, June 10th




After we visited for a while we went "out the road" to Auke Rec to have dinner. Bob had prepared shish-kabobs and cheesey taters. They were delicious. We had a campfire, which meant we had to scavenger for wood. Of course for dessert we had smores. Well, Aunt Mary and I.
Top: Aunt Mary and Uncle Phil coming off the boat.
Center: Aunt Mary and I gathering wood. Hmmm, who's taking the pictures?
Bottom: Aunt Mary and I "rocking out" on our new chairs


2 comments:

Marlys said...

OH! These pictures are WONDERFUL. In one of the pictures that Aunt Mary had emailed to us all while on their way to you, I was waving at Uncle Phil wishing he would wave back....and now he has! I am so excited for you guys I am typing this through tears (of joy of course)! Group hug.....!!!

Bob and Molly said...

Yeah right, I knew you would cry. But it's okay, because soon you are going to get to live here!