Saturday, June 14, 2008

Eye Spy

Oh my gosh, this was so cool and I wish that I would have thought about this before I moved and threw away all my little trinkets. But, it was worth it to get to live here. But mom, this one is for you. . .
This was hanging on the wall at the Alaska State Museum. It was probably 6 x 4. It was full of little trinkets and nest to it there were Eye Spy sheets. What a great way to keep your grandchildren busy. So mom, I want you to get this started. I don't want you to have a 6 x 4, but we can discuss the dimensions. Then you'll have things "from home" when you're here. I think that I will make one of my movie theater stuff. MJ

3 comments:

Jordan Richardson said...

This is really cool! I have like 50 cell phones I could make one with all of them!. I need more details though.

Once Upon a Farm said...

My head hurt.....*best whiny voice*

Anonymous said...

cool little project.

y