Friday, June 13, 2008

Day Three continued . . .





Today we went to the Salmon Hatchery. It is one of my favorite places. They have a big round fish tank that goes from floor to ceiling. It is full of fishes that we have here in the Southeast.
Top: U Phil telling A Mary what to take pictures of
Next: Starfish in the touch tank
Next: I think this one is some kind starfish also. (Aunt Mary took this one)
Last: U Phil taking his turn on the camera
After that we went to The Hanger on the Wharf and had lunch. They both like halibut. I already knew that I liked it. We went home and Bob came home from his class shortly after that. We wanted to watch their photos on our tv, so we went out and bought the cables to do that. Well, Jordan can tell you that even with 4 of us, we couldn't figure out what to do. That boy has patience. Lucky for us. It finally got set up and we watched their photos. Let me warn some of you that they have some blackmail photos. I'd be nervous if I were you (Josh, Mom). Good stuff.
After all that it was way past time for bed. MJ

2 comments:

Marlys said...

Hey Mary, what kind of ammunition you giving her? You're not leaving copies are you.....LOL. I am glad you were entertained and I'm sure I will never hear the end of it (whatever it is)!

Marlys said...

I almost forgot...the pictures are FANTASTIC! Keep 'em coming....