Monday, November 24, 2008

Who needs a professional shoe stretcher?

Not me. These are the shoes that I waited 2 months to get. (Because I wanted this color and sheen) They are so worth it. They fit my feet like a glove and feel good. For the first time in I don't know how long my feet don't hurt and I am not wearing my New Balance. I can wear my cute little skirts to work. There was one problem, obviously, the tops were too tight. So I shoved some glasses in them for the weekend and when I put them on today they were perfect. MJ


2 comments:

Once Upon a Farm said...

I know those glasses!

You wouldn't believe how much of that pattern I see out here in the thrift stores!

Tristan and Adam said...

hahah, perhaps you could send this picture to Dansko. I'm sure they'd like to use it for an advertisement.