Monday, November 24, 2008

Snow Tires on - Check

Tonight Bob helped me put on the snow tires. No cussing or yelling at all. I did okay, but my hopes of being able to change a tire on my own along side the road might not be realistic - I am kind of a wimp. I need to lift weights for sure. But they are on and Bob only did a little of what he probably shouldn't. Oh, I don't like dirt under my nails - never have. Yuck. I was way to dirty when I got home. I am a hard worker - but I like to stay clean. MJ


4 comments:

Once Upon a Farm said...

Dirt under nails..... You never milked a cow while on the farm did you??

Once Upon a Farm said...

It just reminds me of Bev mixing macaroni salad for Jody's graduation party - BY HAND - with crap under her fingernails. I think of that when I see macaroni salad - and I throw up (just a little) EVERY TIME!

Bob and Molly said...

What the *? I read that while I was eating and now I can't eat anymore. What is wrong with you? YOu must put a warning on those!!!

Once Upon a Farm said...

Bah-ha-ha.....