Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday, Sunday

How I do love Sunday mornings. Newspaper, coffee, long shower - just quite time. It is wonderful. I am starting my slow-down process. As of this week I am only going to work at the Red Dog on Saturdays and during breaks. Then I will work at the theater on Monday evenings, every other Sunday and breaks. I feel so much better. After Fastbreak Bob, Tristan and I are going to go to the Field House (a new indoor facility here) to use the track. Then on Wednesday Tristan and I will still swim. Bob and I keep talking about a gym membership, but it might have to wait until next fall, once we get all the medical bills paid. I am trying to be smart about it and be able to not work all the time. The creases in my forehead are already disappearing. It's a good thing. MJ

No comments: