Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Blown away . . .

That describes how I felt today when I had a co-worker (she started this year) tell me that when I was gone "there was a void in the school". To think that I could be missed really shocked me. I have never been good at accepting compliments. This I do treasure. She also told me that she couldn't believe how much the school "rallied around" Bob and I. I still am in awe of that. They were all so generous, it "blows my mind". We have been truly blessed. MJ

3 comments:

Marlys said...

What a wonderful compliment...both of them.
Of course, I can understand as I miss both of you too!

Bob and Molly said...

Ahh mom, you know how to grt right to my heart.

Erica said...

Molly, Sadly we haven't know each other very well over the years, but even I know that you have a presence that brings people together. No doubt they missed your smile, joy and passion for them. How wonderful to hear something so sincere.