Thursday, November 13, 2008

Game #3

Tonight was our third game. We started out strong and then I just don't know what happened. But the girls still seem to be enjoying themselves and that is awesome.

Tristan and I leave in the morning with the A & B teams to KTN (Ketchikan). It's just an over night trip, we'll be back late Saturday evening. Ya' all know I am scared to death to fly so I am mustering all my strength this evening, along with doing laundry, packing, compiling a letter for JESS, completing an ecourse, calling the help desk (yes, my mother) when I couldn't get it to print. Darn right click why do I always forget that. I really don't know what I would do without that women that I am blessed to have as a mother!!! She rescues me even at 3000 miles. Love that women. MJ (that's Molly Jean to her (and my Gram))

3 comments:

Once Upon a Farm said...

You are the ONLY person I know who calls their mother for computer issues - usually its the other way around......

Bob and Molly said...

Hello - she works at "the help desk" - that means you get to call her for anything!!!

Once Upon a Farm said...

Is that ANYTHING????