Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Fastbreak

It's that time of year again and I am struggling. Believe me, I get it, people are busy - but I can't even get a reply. I tried to streamline the process from last year. Skip the middle man (players) and email/mail the information to parents, asking for a reply and only a handful have contacted me. I don't like asking for help anyway, so this "Volunteer Coordinator" part of my job is a real struggle for me. I pray about it, I try to be patient (we all know how good I am at that) - but I just don't get it. How can anyone live their life without planning? I plan everything - down to bathroom breaks at school. There must be order. Anyway, we have to get some of you to visit this time of year - I know that you would just love to watch Middle School Basketball all weekend. MJ

No comments: