Sunday, November 30, 2008

It turned into a joy

Well, I was awaken, again, at 6:23 (I seem to always wake on the 3s) and I thought that I wanted to continue sleeping so I headed to the guest room. Bob snores and I am a light sleeper, especially when I have things on my mind - like Fastbreak. But what I found was that I really didn't need to sleep any more. I had grab the computer on the way by and decided to check my emails to see if there are any replies from volunteers. Yeah, one. Better than Zero. Then I did my usual routine, not really all that confident that I would fine new blogs on any of those that I follow. But to my surprise there are new entries. Thank you all it has made for a pleasant early morning. I now believe that it is time for some yummy coffee and the Sunday morning paper.

1 comment:

Erica said...

I love when good peacful moments sneak up on us. My alarm is not working so I asked my roommate to wake me up this morning. When she walked in she said "Erica it's 6:45 but look out the window at the sun rise." She opened the blinds in my room and the whole sky was blazing orange and pink. That was the nicest wakeup I've had in awhile.