Sunday, November 23, 2008

KTN




A few pictures from our trip to Ketchikan with the Basketball Teams (A & B). It was a whirlwind - fly out Friday morning, fly back Saturday night. In between, the airport in Juneau shut down due to wind. Crazy. Sitting in the gym for 2 days sure makes for a sore tush. But we had fun. Plus Saturday it was beautiful in KTN. They get, on average, 220 days of rain. These pictures are from on of the rare days of sun. Oh, and while I was gone for 1 night, guess who decided that he should drive - yeap, the one who is not suppose to be driving. And I marvel at how people wonder why I "mother him", go figure - I can't even be gone one night!!! MJ

2 comments:

Once Upon a Farm said...

Let me guess.....He's grounded!

Bob and Molly said...

Whatever - you know he does whatever he wants. Just means that there is no chance of me leaving - for any reason - until that collar is off. A shame really.