Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Someone's a little cranky

Bob has had a tooth that has been bothering him, so bas so, that he asked me to make him a dentist appt. He went yesterday and he is not so happy. Now me, I feel like it's not so bad. He's got a root canal, a big time cleaning, and a few other teeth to fill. He hasn't been to the dentist in, we don't know how long. I go every 6 months and that's normal, I get that it's no fun. But he is still mad and says "stop trying to make it better". Funny how he always tells me, just go and get it done, like it's no big deal. Now he knows. I just told him to lay his head down and go to sleep. Yicks! His next appt is scheduled for next Tuesday, pray for that dentist. When he pulls that shot out there's no telling what Bob will do. MJ

1 comment:

Once Upon a Farm said...

Shots SUCK... and the dentsit is the worst! Err... it's not that bad Bob - it's better than false teeth!