Saturday, April 12, 2008

It's another Saturday School

Yeap, that's where I am at. Good place to be, I have plenty of work to do. Yes, I'll be getting there soon. Just have to go through my normal routine: check and respond to emails, check friends blogs, update our blog, work.
I almost messed up, last night was the Jazz Band performance. Luckily the teacher sent out an email or we would have missed it. Those kids rock! I'll try and put a snippet of their performance on here this weekend. It was fun. I was laughing when we got home talking to Bob about what recluses we are. We were in public for exactly one hour, then back home, lock the door and crawl into our cave. He said the same thing that I feel "it's all good that was".
The plans are being made for Red Dog. Bob will be gone at least two months this year. They are breaking them up into one month trips, that will help it to go by quicker. His first trip I should be gone for two weeks of it. It's nice that they worked it out that way. More details about him leaving when we have them all. Funny, he is going to go to the Red Dog Mines to work and I maybe working part-time this summer at the historical Red Dog Bar here in Juneau. It's the one they always show on the Travel Channel. Bob and I went in for the first time when Sheri was here. Goofy little place. Fun.
I better get to work. . . MJ

1 comment:

Once Upon a Farm said...

So - what you're telling us is that Bob is freezing food so you won't starve??