Saturday, April 26, 2008

Another Saturday School. . .

That's where I am at on this lovely Saturday morning. I have plenty of work to do, but first I go through my routine:
1-check school email
2-check gmail
3-check in on the Dood Triplets
4-update Presidential Fitness Log
5-blog
then I will start work. I did allow myself to finish the book I have been reading this week. I have been engrossed with reading lately. I just can't get enough. I did decide to read some adult books now. When Bob and I went to the library on Wednesday I picked up a couple James Patterson. SAM (Sheri, Angie, Molly) we used to all read them and pass then around. But I am far behind and thought that I will spend the summer catching up on all the ones I haven't read. His short chapters (one or two pages) annoy me, I feel like it is a waste of paper, but they sure do make for quick reads. I can read a couple chapters while I am drying my hair in the morning.

After Saturday School I am heading "out the road" to Auk Rec to meet up with Jolee (she has been a sub here for several months). She is having an all day picnic to raise money for an AIDS Ride she is participating in. And it's her birthday. Bob is on tens now so I've got a fee hours to spend out there before I pick him up. His schedule is changing on Wednesday, he will be Noon to 9 again. (Mom, you're got company now.) It's not his favorite schedule, but he knew it was coming with the tourist season starting soon.

Well, I better get to that work. Too much to do. MJ

No comments: