Tuesday, April 15, 2008

He made it

Bob had his Root Canal today and although it took 21/2 hours, he made it. He's pretty wiped out and not very happy, but it is done. They voted to take fluoride out of our water last year here in Alaska and Bob insist that is why he now has cavities and needed a root canal. Maybe the cavities, but the root canal, any of us who have had one know that that is a long time in the making. Anyway, he's decided t go and get the rest done and get his teeth cleaned. Yeah.

It is still cold and rainy and windy. I had to get my winter coat back out. Are you kidding me? It is cold. May 1st, May 1st.

One of my customers from Hallmark, who became a friend, gave birth to triplets on the April 8th. They are strong and holding their own, but please pray them. I have been reading their blog and they are so beautiful. MJ

1 comment:

Once Upon a Farm said...

Hello!!! It's a vagina - not a clown car..... :) *evil laughs*