Monday, April 7, 2008

He still looks the same

Yep, he looks the same as he did when we went to bed last night. Although when I got home from work, he sure does look a little crazier. I got him a back scratcher for his birthday and he said he didn't shower just so he'd be itchy and could scratch himself all day. Yeah, probably too much information, but then it's me, I always talk too much.

We just finished dinner:
salad
baked potato (rolled in salt - I want to learn to duplicate Outbacks, they just have the best)
garlic bread
New York Strip (seared to perfection!)
and for desert - I made little individual bunt cakes (golden yellow with cinnamon and nutmeg - thanks Mom N.) topped with whipped cream cheese frosting and vanilla ice cream

I can be quite the little "Suzy Homemaker" when I wanna be. MJ

1 comment:

Once Upon a Farm said...

I don't believe it......