Thursday, April 17, 2008

A record breaking day

We are in the middle of a winter storm here. It is crazy. I walked in at least a foot of snow. Shall I say marched an hour and a half. The people I work with know that I walk and many have stopped to offer me rides, but I always pass it up. So today a couple of them said "I saw you and was going to offer you a ride, but you always say you like to walk". Today I might have taken the ride. Oh well, it was good for me. No one had gotten out and plowed. Reason being that all of the plow trucks had been summerized, the snowblowers had been put away and I do believe that the shovels had been hung up! So clearing the roads was slow. All that, a record breaking day of snow and we STILL HAS SCHOOL! (I was gonna change this, but what the heck!) No stinkin' snow day this year. A delayed start would have been nice. By noon, it was beautiful, clear skies and sunny. We have a couple pictures that we'll post later. MJ

No comments: