Friday, August 29, 2008

McCain's running mate

What do I think . . .


I have gotten a few emails about our Gov being chosen as McCain's running mate today. It has been a rumer around these parts for several months. I am a little surprise it is accepteded. The Palin Family welcomed their 5th child this year, Trigg Van Palin, (come on, I know someone must remember this from my blog). He is a special needs baby and not even a year old, and I would just think that beinging VP would take time away with him. But that's me. I bet our First Man would be with him. When your wife's the VP, you probably don't need to work. They appear to be a happy, commited family who take care of their children, not hire someone to do so.

Now, how I feel about it is . . .

Who is going to run our state? I know it would be the Lt. Gov, but he is running for a seat in the Legislature. Maybe he would decide to be the Gov. So if they both win, who's the Gov? I believe that it would be the Speaker of the House, but I don't know who that is. Guess I need to pay better attention.

Another busy day today. We had our big district Welcome Back Breakfast, then I had a few errands to run, had my stitched removed (which I found out for 5 of them it is $250). Crazy! Last time they used the kind that dissolve, but they didn't and my gums started to grow around them. Yuck. So this time they used the Gortex ones. My mouth is so expensive. At school I worked on my room and office. It is looking pretty good, if I do say so myself. MJ

No comments: