Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First Day Back

It feels so good to be back. I got up at 6 am (after I woke up at 5:22 from a bad dream and made myself stay in bed). Went for my jog/walk. I made it 4 mins on the jogging part. Then I power walked. I don't feel bad about that. I'll just keep working towards adding minutes.
Off to school. Saw some familiar faces and some new ones. It just invigorates me, I am really excited to be back. I will be training the new Attendance Clerk the next couple days, then Friday we have a big Welcome Back breakfast for the school district at the new high school. After that I plan to get my room set up. If not, I could work on it next week. I am usually pretty slow with ISS the beginning of the year. So it is a GREAT start!
Wow, $5m buys you so little in Hawaii.

No comments: