Monday, August 4, 2008

August Birthdays

This is a crazy month for birthdays in our families. Look at this list:
8/3 Miss Jacquelyn
8/6 Uncle Kim and Brennen
8/7 Mom
8/8 Josh
8/9 Court
8/15 Tracey
8/20 Dad, Erica, and friend Brooke
8/22 "Z"
8/23 ARB
8/26 Sheri
8/30 Tom
Nana, Grandpa and Dad Emery also shared August birthdays. The month is full of wonderful people. (I hope that we didn't miss anyone). We are working on this month and trying to catch up for the rest of the year. Who would have thought that "the Hallmark girl" wouldn't be so "hallmarky" after all. My brother still says I remember everything, yeap, still have him fooled.

Happy birthday to all of you. We can't wait to see you all in December. MJ

2 comments:

Marlys said...

With a roster like that, maybe being "hallmarky" is more about the discount than the sentiment!
Possibly you have your brother fooled because he doesn't clutter his brain with remembering anything! (Just teasing Aaron!)

Erica said...

I'm all ways impressed that you remember. I'm gald you are hallmarky, unfortunantly I suffer from the same malady as Aaron.