Friday, August 8, 2008

Addicted to Skittles





It's true, I jsut can't stop eating them. I don't know what the deal is. Now that Bob is home, he is seeing how bad it is. They're just so delicious!!!
Molly "manning the fire"
Bob lounging




Bob and I have spent a couple quiet days together. Yesterday we just stayed home and watched movies. Today we went out to Sunshine Cove for a few hours and just enjoyed being outside. Now we are home, I have made a roast. Yes, I have cooked all of our meals since Bob has been home. We are going to eat, watch Monk and Pysch, love Friday nights. Here are a couple pictures from today. Tomorrow I head back to work, but just at "the Dog" until 4:30 pm, that will still give us tomorrow evening. Bob returns to work on Sunday and we'll be back to having Tuesdays off together. We will also have Friday mornings which is a little more than before he left.

We just finished dinner and my roast was dry, go figure. But it was okay. We are now settled in to watch our shows. MJ

2 comments:

Marlys said...

Skittles...isn't that the 'rainbow for your mouth'? If the lack of sun at "Sunshine Cove" is any indication, I can see why you would grasp on to anything to bring on the joy! But, Skittles are nothing but sugar...shouldn't Bob be enough sugar for you now that he's home again....giggles!
A dry roast in a crock pot...I'd say the instructions lost something in the translation. Good effort though!

Once Upon a Farm said...

Pot roast.....sounds like 'farm cookin' to me...