Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Woke up with a bruise

Well, I knew that it was going to happen, after my spill down the stairs yesterday. It is an ugly thing. Go figure. It is a rainy mess outside today, so I think that I will be staying in. I need to fold up the tent (it was soaked from our last night, so I had to dry it out), get some packages around to mail, gather up recycle, work on my Chilkoot photos. So that is the plan. Then this evening Chris and I are going to go and see Wall-E, right now I am enjoying the Golden Compass. Our electrical rates went back down, so I am also enjoying the fireplace. It's chilly here. MJ

4 comments:

Marlys said...

Ouch....poor baby. Good choice to stay home and rest.
Glad to hear your electrical rates went back down....did they get the station repaired or is it 'history'!

Bob and Molly said...

It is fixed for now. They are looking at ways to make it stronger. An we will be paying for it for the next 10 years!!!

Once Upon a Farm said...

YOU WILL LOVE WALL-E!!! It's really cute - you'll cry... :)

Bob and Molly said...

I didn't cry, but it was really cute. I am super excited to see Hell Boy II on Thursday night (employee perk) and Dark Night next Thursday.