Monday, July 7, 2008

Go figure. . .

I make it 41/2 days in the wilderness, hike 33 miles through avalanche zones and over boulders, and only come home with one bruise. Then I come home and am "hoofin'" it to go to Blockbuster to return movies in between my jobs and bust my butt. I was walking down a set of stairs that connect two levels of downtown and I was just thinking in my head that I wished that I had on my hiking boots and not my tennis shoes, it as raining and a little slick out. Next thing I know, bamm I am on my butt and back and sliding down the stairs. At least I didn't spill my coffee, but my butt, back, elbow, head all are a little sore. Go figure. . .MJ

1 comment:

Marlys said...

Hey, most accidents happen within 25 miles of home...but I thought that was reserved for driving! Rub some sort of 'sore muscle stuff' on all the sore places you can reach before bed, if you have it in the house. Love you!