Saturday, July 12, 2008

Is anybody out there?

I keep checking all my blogs on my blog list and it seems that nobody is out there. Or at least nothing happening in there lives.
Here the excitement is all about movies. I saw Hellboy II on Thursday night an next Thursday it will be The Dark Night. With that, I rented the 5 Batman movies and have started watching them tonight. I still remember watching the first one with Sheri (who else? Tina?) at the old theater in Adrian. And owning the Batdance single on cassette. Ahhh, Good Memories.
The past couple nights at the theater have been a little hairy. Technical difficulties and lucky me, I got left there alone. That will never happen again - I will make sure of that by saying no the next time some says "I am going to move my car"!!!
I've got a great, fun story to share with you from Bob. It will be a back post, which I know, I complain to my mother for doing it, but that's the way it goes.
"Hi, I am Vicki Vale" Oh, Prince. Jack Nicholson is just creepy
Have I told you all that Bob also left me ice cream in the freezer? Cookie Dough Chocolate Chip - if I am not, well, I guess that I had better not finish that sentence - keepin' it PG, keepin' it PG.
Well, I had better bug off. I've got movie to watch and some ice cream to eat.

6 comments:

Once Upon a Farm said...

Awesome "Molly at the Summit" picture! Oh, by the way, 1987 called and they want their sunglasses back....

Marlys said...

Good one Scott....I even got it right away!
Yes Molly, somebody is out there (in Scott's case, WAY OUT THERE!) and this weekend, I am posting as fast as I can type up Grandma and Ethan's antics!

Bob and Molly said...

I bought them in 1991, my freshman year of college. They are Oakleys and I have kept track of them since then. And the coolest part, they fit over my glasses!!! I know, they've gotta go. I was thinking of getting prescription next year.

Erica said...

Well I guess I haven't said anything since last Monday. The phone has been crazy at work and since I sit in front of the computer 40 hrs a week, I don't usually blog on the weekends. I will try to be more entertaining this week ; )

Marlys said...

Erica...you go girl!
I know what you mean about hours in front of a computer. That is why, when I blog on the weekend, I play Spider Solitaire to break it up! Besides I am usually with Grandma, or Aaron,Ethan and Angelica, or Devin and Denver.....that group are especially entertaining and antidotal! (....something that will take away or reduce the bad effects of something unpleasant or undesirable).

the real ~Roxann~ said...

i haven't posted because we've been out making and doing things to post about! lol.

im hoping to get around to posting again in about 1 week when we get back from Ohio yet again. Oh wait then we leave again for the last camping trip of the summer. So about August 12th i'll be able to post because we will then be settled in for fall!

glad you all are doing well.

y