Friday, July 11, 2008

My Aaron, Nick, and Zac





The boys in order of the pictures: Nick, Zac, Aaron
My mom and I were having a conversation the other day and I told her when she moved here with us not only could she work at the schools, she could get a part-time job at the theater with me. Well, she replied "I did want to see the American Girl movie" to which I replied "oh, let me tell you, I work with Aaron, Nick and Zac and they all went to the preview last week, I couldn't believe it. When Aaron was telling me I just laughed and said "you have got to be kidding me" to which he replied "well, it was a Sunday night and we were all bored with nothing to do" and my favorite of the reply "we weren't the target audience" no kidding, would that be because you
re NOT an eight year old girl? We had a good laugh. Back to mom . . . "what are there names again?" Aaron, Nick, and Zac "That's the names of the boys that I work with". So, being the "dork" dork that I am I told her I would get their picture and post it on the blog. The other part that is a little strange . . . Mom's Zac, his dad works at Merillat. My Zac, his Dad is on of the owners, so needless to say, he works there also. So here are mine, it took 3 pictures to get one that they all agreed to and even then Nick is feeling the need to defend himself from Zac. I snapped the picture just as I said Zac's name (so he would stop dinking around). My little theater job is so much fun. I have meant so fun, wonderful people. I keep thinking that I will give it up, and then I take some time off and I really miss that place. We saw the preview of
HellBoy II last night. It was good. I had a really hard time staying awake, but I made it. By the time that I got home (2:30 am) and to bed, it was already getting light out. We only have 4 hours of darkness right now, 11 pm to 3 am. Next Thursday we are going to show Dark Night to the general public at 12 midnight. It should be fun, but another late night. My plan is to rent all the Batman movies and watch them on Tuesday to prepare for the "big night". MJ

2 comments:

Marlys said...

This is SO "goosepimply"! I have my camera now and will get pics of my Aaron, Zach, and Nick on Monday....if I can - sometimes they are camera shy!

Bob and Molly said...

Just tell them you and your daughter are "dorks" and need to share from long distance, it makes us feel better. Or just cry, what ever works best.