Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Dark Night

I am drinking coffee at 8 pm so that I can stay awake to work the 12:30 am showing of The Dark Night. We got to see it this afternoon. I ate too much popcorn and treats, my belly was a little unhappy. So I ate a burrito and drank some milk and water. I feel much better now. I am still trying to watch all those darn Batman movies and they are due back at 10 pm. I just put in the last one. We'll see if I make it, it will be close. I won't give anything away about the movie except that it is a little creepy. Yicks. There was one good trailer, Watchmen. Again, looks a little creepy, but one I will see. I better bug off, I have a few things to do before I head to work. MJ

1 comment:

Marlys said...

Yikes is right...there is nothing BUT Batman movies on tonight on TNT - and nothing else on at all. Good thing I am sleepy. I will head off to bed after a check around the blogs to see what's up! Enjoy the movies!