Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Details of my day off. . .

I got out of work early last night, what a treat. I went to bed early and thus I woke up at 6 am this morning. I figured it was a good time to call my mom, I don't get to do that much any more with my work schedule. It was good to hear her voice. Of course she had to go into work early, go figure. So here's my day:

6 am wake up and call mom
7 am watch Enchanted (cute little movie)
9 am eat breakfast and decide to take a nap
9:20 am phone rings (Deb who is going to be the new Attendance Clerk and DHMS and I know
her through Chris - she had some questions about the job)
10 am shower
10:15 am continue the Batman Movie Marathon an work on Chilkoot Trail (start over with a new
file, easier to organize over 600 pictures - Yicks!
Noon make lunch (flour tortilla pizza and cream soda) take a break from Batman
Noon to 2 pm dishes, laundry
2 pm talk to Bob - we talk on the phone twice a week, Tuesday and Friday, it' good to hear his
voice
2:26 pm "freak-out" moment because I just realized that I forgot to feed the fish this morning

When I get out of my routine I am no good, ask the fish

2:30 pm make bed, water plants, clean up some more
3:00 pm more Batman Movies
4:00 pm All Star Game
5:00 pm see above
6:30 pm dinner - fettuccine alfredo, salad greens with cucumber, shredded cheese and ranch,
garlic bread (potato hamburger bun squished flat and toasted with butter and garlic salt),
water and a little cream soda
10:oo pm more Batman

Wow - long All Star Game - I am actually glad that it is over.

Not everyday in Alaska is an adventure, sometimes just daily life, but still breathe-takingly beautiful. MJ

1 comment:

Marlys said...

Water plants...made me stop in my tracks. I persume those are not house plants since Grandma and I have all of yours....giggles....

Hey, Grandma just taught Ethan about squishing hamburger buns to make her famous grilled cheese....cool!