Saturday, March 29, 2008

Who's gonna feed me?

Bob headed back to Haines yesterday for a few days. Routine maintenance on the birds that are up there. Seems this year he will be traveling quite a bit more. It's been sunny and beautiful here since Wednesday, so his flight was good. Flew there with Wings, as before, small planes. I believe he said they seat 9. Yeah, not my cup of tea! But he loves it. Not sure how or when he's coming home, but hopefully by Monday.



I have a couple hikes planned for the weekend. After work yesterday I need to get the truck from Coastal, Yvonne (lunch lady) offered to walk with me. She didn't know what she was getting into. Doesn't seem as far in a car. But it was nice out and we had a good walk and talk. Today I was up at 6:30 am. Why is it necessary to wake up so early on my day off. Ugh. It was sunny already so I went for a walk, had waffles and ham for breakfast, finished watching Ratatouille, I work matinee at the theater, then Amy and I have a walk planned. Tomorrow Tristan and I are off on a "training hike" (preparing for the Chilkoot), then meeting Chris and Skyler for 10,000 BC, then rest. I plan to tackle our front closet. That is rest for me!

As for Ratatouille - it is adorable. Bob and I watched it separately (we planned on watching it Friday night, but Haines). He told me "your going to like it" and he was right. Good one.

Well, off to shower, the sunny is blazing and I am going to get out and enjoy it. MJ

No comments: