Monday, March 24, 2008

Sheri Log: Day 7

Bob and I kept harassing Sheri that we were going to change the clocks so she would be late. I know, we're not very nice, but we didn't want her to leave. We had brunch and headed to the airport. When Sheri tried to check in, it said her plane was delayed 2 hours (guess our mind power worked). But then it backfired, they got her out on an earlier light. Drat! She did call me an a**hole because I cried when I hugged her (Okay, so I have to come back and edit because Sheri sent me an email that she called me a name because I made her cry, that is true and it was so cute how she said it! I will treasure her calling me an a**hole the rest of my days). I can't help it, I am emotional! I knew I was going to. Come on, I feel that I held it together pretty well when we moved, now my flood gates can pour all they want. MJ

2 comments:

Once Upon a Farm said...

Yah.... and you want me to visit - seriously - we'd be talking flash flood warnings all over Alaska!

ybus said...

I'm glad you all had a great time during her visit!

y