Monday, March 17, 2008

Waiting

I just finished preassembling some little scrapbooks for our Basketball team. Tristan and I are having a little party with the girls tomorrow night. Sheri passed on the event, so she and Bob will be spending the evening together. Now I am just waiting about 10 more minutes before we go meet Sheri's flight. Y'all know that I don't have any patience, so this is hard for me. I thought I would type and that would help me calm down. It is so good to have visitors.

I spent 1hr 38 min in the dentist chair today. That was fun. They clamped my jaw open and it was so sore. It still is. But 2 more teeth done. My next appointment (with the oral surgeon) is tomorrow.

Time to go, finish that thought later! MJ

4 comments:

Once Upon a Farm said...

Ahhhh.....

Anonymous said...

have fun guys!
y

Marlys said...

Molly, as you well know, Sheri is worth the waiting and overwhelmingly (is that a word?) more pleasant than the dentist chair!

My heart goes out to you, Sheri, and Bob, and Molly too, for being in the same vacinity as the 'dentist chair visits'!

I love you all! (you too 'scooter'...I know you're listening in....come on Yvonne, you get in here too! Oh, let's just make it one big group hug!

Once Upon a Farm said...

Listening...of course - I graduated from Onsted with my degree in gossiping! :)