Friday, March 14, 2008

We'll Be Home for Christmas

It's official, we'll be back in Michigan for Christmas this year. Bob got his vacation time approved today and as we all know, I will be on Winter Break. Tickets are already purchased (like a month ago) I like to plan!!! We just have to confirm with Hotel Richardson and Johnston and we will be set.

It's been one of those slow weeks. But now Spring Break has begun. The weekend is busy with work, then Monday Sheri arrives. I am looking forward to spending the week showing her the sites. Maybe we'll try a new trail together.

Bob arrived back from Haines this am. He was gone a couple of days to work on a helicopter. He got to meet "the top extreme skiers". It's good to have him back home, his poor fish, I forgot to feed them today. Can't trust me with the fish.

Girl Scout cookies came in this week. Yippee! I wonder why I am growing out of my clothes. Maybe not some many cookies would help.

We had a couple gorgeous days this week. Blue skies, you can see for miles. MJ

3 comments:

ybus said...

Yeah for you guys. I'm sure Christmas at home will be wonderful!!!

I hope you and Sheri have a great week!

y

Marlys said...

This is your Mom when she heard the news....

Breathe, breathe...don't hyperventilate...stop dancy, diddling around and get back to work...whites of their eyes; I'm going to see the whites of their eyes and all the rest too! Oh, hugs and tears of joy!

Can you picture it!

Bob and Molly said...

Yes, I can picture it and now I am teary-eyed. I jsut want a lot of good long hugs, I miss those.