Monday, March 24, 2008

Sheri Log: Day 6



Top photo: The purple bunny @ Eaglecrest
Bottom photo: Sheri taking a picture of the totem @ Dzantik'i Heeni (my school)

Today is Easter and again, Bob is a bad influence (that's what we tell ourselves). We had a relaxing morning and then went to Eaglecrest (ski area) for the Easter Festivities. We say the Easter Bonnet contest and the bunny then decided to head out. The next event wasn't for a few hours and since we weren't going to ski we decided to move on. Sheri wanted to get pictures of totems so we went for a drive.

Back at home we played cribbage and had dinner. Bob made ham, sweet potatoes, asparagus, and homemade bread. Delicious! Then we watched the Exorcism of Emily Rose. I must admit that I fell asleep. I have already seen the movie. Bob and Sheri watched it. I had made a carrot cake for dessert, but we never got to it. MJ

No comments: