Sunday, February 3, 2008

Another Snowy Sunday

It is a white out here today. I still can't fiure out why it has to snow all weekend and not during the week, hello I would like a snow day. Instead it's just like this on the weekend, so you don't want to go any where.

Bob is watching the Spuper Bowl at home with me. you can imagine how painful that is for someone who actually cares about football to watch the "BIG GAME" with some one who could care less. Although I did buy one square.

I am more excited to see that it is almost time for the Westminster Dog Show. February 11th & 12th. Whoopy! Bob has been very good about picking the past years winners. MJ

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good Morning, Molly & Bob! Uncle Kim has your blog linked to our home page on the web and just "walked" me through it.

Sorry about the weekend snow, I just wish we'd get some. The high country is getting "deep" but not us. Today it is gray-very unusual.

The superbowl was the best I've seen in years and NY was the best.

The dog show will be fabulous to watch on our HD TV. Do you ever see the Dog Whisperer on National Geographic? Awesome!

Dan & the boys spent the weekend with us. It was really nice except Brandon battled a fever and slept alot. He was a sweetheart even though he felt misurable. They missed their big sister.

Well, looky there! It s starting to snow!
Talk to you later! Love, Aunt Sherry