Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Daily Life

So I was thinking today how Monday to Friday Scott always has something to say on his myspace and it's intellegant, thought provoking and heart felt. I check in on him most everyday and on Fridays I catch up. I've come to the conclusion that there is some one out there who talks (in this case types) more than I do. Case and point tonight for something to say, I talk about him, the other brother.

Tristan and I got back to walking outside today. Way better then laps around the gym. Plus it is to be 40 all week. Hot dog, it is a heatwave!

So ipod or just another MP3 player? That is the question. I am doing research. Any comments? I really need to have one so that I don't have to hear the conversations that occur on the bus or at the bus stop. It's jsut stuff I don't want to know! Plus as I always say to my mom "I am observate, not nosey" and I can't help it, I hear them, and believe me, most of the time I don't want to.

I love the 4 day work week. MJ

2 comments:

Once Upon a Farm said...

*ignores 4 day work week comment*

Yes, well, it's hard to write every day.... and that's why I only ruminate on fridays.

I recommend iPod - I love mine, it's easy to use (as long as you have iTunes) and you can burn right from CD's. A small one runs $99... but well worth the money. I have the same problem on the train, listening to people chat. It gets worse when people think your listening in and then start talking to you!

Bob and Molly said...

OMG I forgot about that part. I don't like to be rude, but most days, I do avoid direct eye contact.