Monday, February 11, 2008

Sick Day

What is it about a person that makes they feel guilty for taking a sick day, when they really are sick. I am hoping I will be recovered by tomorrow am I hate to spend the money to go to the doctor. I really don't enjoy being sick. And again I ask this question: "Where is all that snot stored that keeps coming out of my nose?" Come on, stop already!!! My throat is also killing me so I have water boaing on the stove to make it nice and steamy in here. So much for living in a rainforest where it is supose to be all damp. We thought when we moved here we would have to by a dehumidifier, lately we have been talking about a humidifier.

As a reminder, tonight begins the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show. What could be better on a Monday Night?

3 comments:

Marlys said...

Holy Cow, Charlie Brown! Will Snoopy be there...that's the only reason I would watch. (Otherwise, guess you'd have to be sick to want to?)

Marlys said...

By-the-way, "snot" is an offensive term for mucus produced in the nose (that is no doubt melting brain cells from watching the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show).

(It is also an offensive term for somebody whose behavior is arrogant or condescending....kind of like your Mother at this very moment!)
Sorry :( Molly, I really love you and I'm truly sorry you are sick! Despite the strange weather (inside and out) there in Alaska, try to get some rest.

Unknown said...

Hey there! I watched a few nights of that dog show! It is awesome! I loved the Nikita but UNO, what an adorable BEAGLE! Marlys, he made Snoopy do a happy dance!
Woof, woof! Aunt Sherry