Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My brothers boy turns 5

Mr. Tate is 5 today. . . I think this has made me cry because when we left home he was still a little toddler, now he's a little man. I called this am to leave him a message, got half way through and chocked up. Brooke, being a good mom and women let Ethan call back. He is so funny to talk too. I asked him what he was doing for his birthday "nothin yet, my party's not til later". I also asked him to eat a piece of cake for me and his reply "but it's not your birthday". While I was talking to Brooke he said he had one more thiong to tell me. "Aunt Molly, you're goin be invited to my party". That didn't help the tears, but atleast he still loves and remembers me. If I wasn't invited that would have really made the tears fall. (Mom, need a tissue?) MJ

7 comments:

Once Upon a Farm said...

5....holy crap.... all these kids grow up so quickly!

Chin up missy.... Remember, you're the cool Aunt who lives far away that they parents can send their kids to in the summer. Of course, how many times were you and your cousins sent to Aunt Sherry's.....

Bob and Molly said...

Exactly!

Marlys said...

Am I missing something? How many borthers do you have....brother's boy.

Yes I need a tissue.....how on earth did you know! I am planning to connect with Brooke and/or Aaron this weekend and see if we can come up with something for Ethan's birthday. Maybe will have to 'rent' that Richardson 'party place' (more commonly know as Grandma's). Dry your tears; we will be sure you are invited!

Marlys said...

borthers.....OK so I can't spell any better than you can grammar!

Once Upon a Farm said...

She's has another brother...... *evil grins*

Once Upon a Farm said...

The Rules: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share five random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog. Share the five top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list. Tag a minimum of five random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment in their blog. I was tagged by Scott. See my blog for mine... :) *evil grins*

Bob and Molly said...

If you don't post or mail photos, you may not correct my grammer (Idid that on purpose - killin' ya huh). Guess it will be a while before you can do that again!