Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Our spot

Bob and I went out to "our spot" last night and had a little fire and some dinner. It was a beautiful night. My hot dog ended up in the fire (but I pulled it out and ate it). Apparently laying my stick and dog in there was not the brightest idea. Of course Bob's turned out golden brown. He is the golden child. Anything he touches turns to gold! (eventually) It was a nice night and we are looking forward to many more this summer.

FYI: Bob will now be working 2 pm to 11 pm Wednesday thru Sunday. His schedule will continue to get pushed back. We'll keep you posted as it happens. MJ

1 comment:

Marlys said...

Your "spot" sounds lovely! Can't say much for the meal but not many things you can cook on a stick.

FYI: I'm sorry about your shift Bob. You know I sympathize with you. Hope you don't have to stay on it as long as I have. I think I am in my third year and getting sick of it!