Sunday, November 4, 2007

Snow White - Complete


So here it is and I know my sewing ability is poor at best, but I do believe that I did a pretty fine job. Notice the puffy sleeves, which I am very proud of. The crisscross pattern on the front, which I did all on my own. And the fact that I altered a pattern to create the Snow White costume. They only had little kid patterns. Apparently it's not very adult to dress up as Snow White, but then that's the fun of dressing up! Some of the students just found it plain creepy. Which if we are speaking of the wig, that's how Bob felt. He did not like the wig at all and asked me to take it off immediately. There's a picture of me and my elves, but I don't have a copy of it yet. I'll post it when I do. MJ

1 comment:

Once Upon a Farm said...

Creepy doesn't EVEN begin.... but this is SUCH a good "Look who's turning 40" picutre.... HA!