Thursday, November 15, 2007

Game 3

So, game 3 was tonight and our girls learned that you need to be good sports win or loose. They did well, it's a tough lesson for us all. They picked themselves up after the first half and finished playing hard.

I dealt with my first upset parent tonight. Luckily for me I am so amped up with my mind racing in 20 different directions that I was chatting with the kids and telling them about our game on Saturday that I didn't really realize that he was upset til he was walling away making comments. I would have liked to resolve it, but they left and I was off to another parent and player. I take pride in doing my best so I don't like to feel like I didn't, but that's how the night was left.

We play on Saturday. It's a game we didn't know we would have so that's pretty cool. We will add the 3 D team girls which is a noncompetion team so that will be a thrill for them, we hope. MJ

No comments: