Thursday, November 8, 2007

Game 2



Our second game was tonight and both the teams are improving. It's pretty fun to see the improvement in their game. Bob has given his feedback from both games (and a few other people) it was good, it confirms what we see and gives us areas to focus on for practice. We were home this week and the last game, whoooo am I tired and wind-up all at the same time. We leave for Ketchikan in the morning (Tristan and I are traveling with the Girls and Boys A& B teams) so unless Bob posts, it'll be a few days.
Miss you all and I wish you were here to share in our lives. MJ

2 comments:

Once Upon a Farm said...

Holy crap your hair is getting long!!!

Marlys said...

Molly, two years ago this weekend (remember: Manchester, I was asleep in the car. I woke up to see your body walking toward me with somebodyelse’s head attached); or something like that. All I could think was all the grief you gave me over your hair sticking out when you were growing up and now.....you paid to have it cut to look like that! (Guess you had to be there!) So I'm thinking, if I fall asleep in the car in Manchester this Saturday, I suppose I will have to sleep a long time to wake up and see you walking toward me? Guess you will miss the craft show like I have missed being at your games!

Scooter, you sure put it all in perspective!