Thursday, November 29, 2007

Game 4

Whoo, Whee, they pulled it out. Regular Season 4-1, with extra game 5-1. Now we move on to the Fastbreak Tournament next week. C Team usually doesn't play, but we are this year. Tristan won't be able to be there so it's all me. I also have to set up volunteers for the tournament - I am trying not to freak out too much. I still have a ton of spots to fill. Some days I think it would be better to do a crappy job so not much was expected out of me. But when you come from a long line of hardworking, dedicated employees that's all you know. I am full of myself this week because I had my review and I am outstanding. Scott stop laughing!!! Plus, on of my students wrote "Molly Rocks" on my board. There is no bigger complaint! MJ

4 comments:

Once Upon a Farm said...

Who says I was laughing....ok, maybe I was! You you do Rock.... So where does someone sign up at to volunteer?? :)

Bob and Molly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bob and Molly said...

Don't even tease me. If you want to volunteer, you call me. But it's not nice to tease!!!

Marlys said...

Yes indeed, Molly does rock!

(But actually, when I first read it, what I visualized was the time you made Mom rock (you KNOW what I am talking about!)). OK, I'm over it.......