Thursday, November 1, 2007

First Game

Our girls played an awesome first game. It's pretty impressive how it all comes together. Some days in practice, you just can't see it, but they take the court and do it. We practice with two other teams in the mornings. Our gym is pretty big and it gets divided into thirds. With this said, this is the first time that they have played on a full court. But they went at it. Our photographer forgot to bring in the camera so you'll have to wait until the next game to see any pictures.

No practices on Friday, but Bob still has to be to work at 7 am, so I've still gotta get up at 5:30 am and get dropped off at 6:30. I'll have the gym to myself. Saturday we have a Ski Sale here. It's a big fundraiser for the Ski Patrol at Eagle Crest. It's all used outdoor equipment so where hoping to pick up some camping stuff and maybe snowshoes.

With that said I have to go train my brain before I go to bed. MJ

No comments: