Sunday, September 23, 2007

Saturday Night Bunko


I was invited by Betty (I meet her at Galligaskins. She lives down the mountain and across the road from us. I watched their dog Blue this winter. He died a few weeks ago. He was a pretty cool old dog.) to be a sub for Bunko Night. I have never played before and was a little nervous, but I agreed to go. There are 12 ladies who get together once a month. Who's ever turn it is they prepare the dinner and desert. (Oh yhea, twist my arm when you mentioned food.)
I had a fun time. The ladies were really nice, the food EXCELLENT!!!, desert was a peach, apricot, and blueberry crisp - - are you kidding me - - with ice cream, and the game was fun. I hope to get invited again.
If you can read what my score is that was good enough to get me 2nd place. I won $25.00. We put in $10.00, so I came home with $15. Not too bad a night. I got dinner, dessert, meet some new people and came home ahead. Now that's a Saturday Night! MJ

1 comment: