Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Just call me Coach!

Oh yeah, I am helping coach the Girls C-Team Basketball as of today. Tristan has been wanting to coach and our school is in need so in order to balance with our schedules we are sharing the responsibility (Tristan 60%/Me 40% or less, I am not sure that she knows that yet - maybe I should breakout the video of one of my 8th Grade games - ah the memories). Hey Ma now I need black and turquoise stripped socks! I warned her that I only played in 8th Grade and wasn't very good at all. She promised me that she would show me all the drills and I would just run them at practice. I think I can handle that. Of course my man concern was still buying that darn whistle! And a nice coaches warm-up suit. A fancy clipboard. Ahh, the possibilities. I listed our schedule for you all - we're the Wolverines - cheer us on! MJ

3 comments:

ybus said...

Great for you, how fun will that be. You still amaze me with all you do in a week.

Great photos once again.

Oh and Kevin informed me that he wants to go zip lining when we come next summer (he was reading your blog). Somehow im not surprised he wants to.

y

sisterdogs said...

I want to pics of this with the long tube socks to the knees and running shorts. You're probably to young to remember those.

Once Upon a Farm said...

8th grade....let's see that would be 19 years ago. Doesn't look so pretty in print does it. But alas, tube socks, whistle, clipboard...weh - it's getting hot in here.... :)

I so want to come to one of your games now! :)