Saturday, September 22, 2007

Our Week

As the tourist season winds down our schedules calm down. They are still opposite each other, Bob works Monday - Thursday 2 to 11 and Sunday 6am to 3 pm. I work Monday - Friday 8:30 to 4:30. But we share Saturdays off, when I am not working Saturday School. And I usually put in 2 to 3 days at the theater. But Bob is back to 2 days off a week and he enjoys that. I of course have never been happier with my work week.

We had a couple nice days again this week so Bob was able to get out in the morning and fish. Still none to bring home, but enjoyable all the same. He also saw and I quote "a big bear" that crossed the road in front of him near our condo. He was so giddy about it that he woke me up at midnight to tell me. "Big Mol, Big".

I had ISS this week. It started out a little rough, I mean who wants to be stuck in a room all day away from your friends. But it ended very well. It is rewarding to see a student make positive choices and get all their work done.

Now we are back to the weekend. I don't sleep any more than 8 hours so as usual I am up between 6 and 7 am. I usually turn on the TV about 8 am and suffer through some football in hopes that it will wake Bob up. It will work at about 10 am. Sleepy head! MJ

No comments: