Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Happy Anniversary!

Bob and I celebrated our 9th Anniversary tonight. After school I went to Coastal to meet him for dinner. We ate at a Ma and Pa restaurant here (at the moment the name escapes me). It is the place we went to the morning we arrived in Juneau. It reminds me of what used to be Lou-Lou's in Onsted.


The Anniversary Gloves

The ninth anniversary is pottery, willow, and leather. We like to be creative and get each other a little something based on what the anniversaries are. I struggled with this and came up with nothing relatedto the three
of pottery, willow, or leather. So I got Bob a humming bird feeder. He likes to watch them outside our window. Then Bob gave me my gift . . . leather gloves. I have been out done. Bravo they are beautiful. MJ

1 comment:

Once Upon a Farm said...

Leather and willow.... bring on the whips and chains baby!!! *ha!* I remember that day very well - and still not sure how I got home. Congrats! :)